Friday, June 15, 2012

Dumbo the Flying Elephant


photo courtesy of wdinfo.com
As part of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history, the new Dumbo the Flying Elephant carousel is now open.  The original carousel is being refurbished.  When the entire area is complete both carousels will be next to each other and each fly in different directions.  I've seen this attraction dozens of times but never been on it.  It is on my checklist and will be sure to try it the next time I am at the Magic Kingdom.  My two year old nephew will give me a good excuse so I don't look odd!  I can tell you even without riding it that this classic attraction is a must do for any family with children. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found you -- I can't wait for the Fantasyland expansion to be complete! And thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete